588. Simonton, D. K. (in press-a). The blind-variation and selective-retention theory of creativity: The development and current status of BVSR. Creativity Research Journal, doi: 10.1080/10400419.2022.2059919 (online open access in 14 April 2022 but scheduled for an inaugural issue to be published in 2023 by the Society for the Neuroscience of Creativity) ABS / ERR [pdf with appended errata: 2022BVSRupdateCRJerrata]
589. Simonton, D. K. (in press-b). From everyday creativity to eminent cases of creative achievement in professional domains. In T. Lubart, M. Botella, X. Caroff, C. Mouchiroud, J. Nelson & F. Zenasni (Eds.), Homo creativus: The 7 C’s of human creativity. New York: Springer.
590. Simonton, D. K. (in press-c). Genius and creativity. In C. Markey & H. S. Friedman (Eds.), Encyclopedia of mental health (3rd ed.). Oxford: Elsevier.
591. Simonton, D. K. (in press-d). Phenomena complexity, disciplinary consensus, and experimental versus correlational research in psychological science. Behavioral and Brain Sciences. ABS
592. Simonton, D. K. (in press-e). The question: Has the concept of creativity become corrupted? No! Royal Academy of Arts Magazine. [publication update]
The above list includes all in-press items for which copyright forms and/or contracts have been signed. Excluded are unpublished papers and commissioned chapters or submitted manuscripts that have not yet received formal acceptance.
“Online first” items are retained as “in press” until the bibliographic details are fixed (e.g., date, volume, and page numbers for journal articles). That precaution avoids having to make substantial revisions to “in print” publication lists. After all, a year or more may separate “online first” and actual “in print” publications.
1974-1979 | 1980-1989 | 1990-1999 | 2000-2009 | 2010-2019 | 2020-2029 | In Press (top)